Lirema is a network of eye clinics that specialise in diagnostics, therapeutic and surgical treatment of wide range of eye diseases. We offer laser eye surgery (FEMTO-LASIK or FS-LASIK, and LASEK), cataract, intraocular refractive, glaucoma, corneal collagen cross-linking (keratoconus), strabismus, chalazion and many more eye surgeries, diagnostic procedures – gonioscopy, autoceratorephractome, exophthalmometry, indentation, applanation, air-puff tonometries, microbiological study of crop, etc. and therapeutic procedures – eyelid massage, corneal foreign body removal and others. Lirema eye clinics provide gentle and safe surgery of the highest quality for affordable prices, carried out by experienced eye microsurgeons. We use state-of-the-art medical equipment and work closely with well-known manufacturers, such as SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions, Carl Zeiss, Topcon, Oculus and Ziemer.
+300 000 CUSTOMERS
In 2003, first Lirema eye clinic was initially established in Vilnius (Lithuania). It was the first company in Lithuania to offer private services for cataract surgery and instantly was at the level of other university state eye clinics operating in Lithuania. The range of services was later expanded with further clinics opened in other major Lithuanian cities – Kaunas and Klaipėda. In 2015 and 2018, Lirema opened eye laser surgery centres in Stockholm and Malmö. One more centre was opened in Kopenhagen, Denmark, as well as in Gothenburg, Sweden, in 2019.
Currently, Lirema eye clinics in Sweden and Denmark perform refractive error surgeries for correcting your vision with FS-LASIK, LASEK methods and FS-LASIK, LASEK, ICL, RLE methods in Lithuania. In Lithuania we also provide more surgeries and treatments including corneal cross-linking, cataract, vitrectomy, strabismus and ocular-plastic procedures, and diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration. Lirema’s Clinical Research Centre also conducts a variety of clinical trials for global pharmaceutical companies.
In 2020, Lirema Group served more than 20,000 patients, with revenue more than 10,000,000 euros. Currently, Lirema group consits of 7 eye clinics in Lithuania, Sweden and Denmark. A total of 20 experienced eye microsurgeons works for the clinic network.
Our quality policy
Lirema eye clinics follow certain principles for Quality Management System. We work with constant improvements to achieve our goals. The main goal is to deliver safe and high-quality health care to our customers.
- Quality Policy and constant improvement are based on the following:
- we follow the laws and work according to requirements from authorities and organisations,
- regular external and internal audits are the part of our business development,
- results of our carried-out treatments are controlled, follow-upped and recorded,
- we promote and regularly receive reviews and feedback from our customers,
- we require the highest quality of services and products from our partners/suppliers.
- Lirema eye clinics strive to achieve most important goals such as:
- to provide high-quality services and safety for the best result for our clients,
- to deliver services with the flexible booking system suitable for everyone,
- to be available and respond to phone calls and emails as soon as possible,
- to develop and improve business.
- Our basic values consist of the following:
- high quality,
- professional, respectful and friendly attitude.